|Description||Responding to client support requests.
– Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
– Traveling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
– Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
– Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
– Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
– Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
– Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
– Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
– Completing job reports and ordering supplies.|