Job Function:Information Technology
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:31-Oct-2014
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:
You will be responsible for the installations, maintenance, production support, performance monitoring, troubleshooting of windows servers and IIS (Internet Information Services) to provide the required availability, performance and security for the related IT systems. You will ensure they are in line with the standards approved by the Qatar Airways IT Infrastructure Planning and Design team. The person is also responsible for providing the best practises to the Application development teams in the area of .Net Application deployment on Microsoft IIS.
You will maintain documentation for critical systems and procedures. You will work and collaborate with internal development team throughout the development process, including implementation strategies and code deployment. You will participate in the Change management process.
To be successful in the role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in one either Computer Science or Engineering. Certification Course in MCSE or MCSA is a nice to have.
• Must have at least 4 years’ working experience in IT Infrastructure that includes Microsoft IIS Server installation, configuration and Administration.
• Must possess working experience in trouble shooting, performance analysis, Memory dump analysis etc. on the Windows server environment.
• Must have working experience Virtualization Technologies.
• Must be familiar and ready to provide 24/7 on-call support for Tier-1 operational and business critical applications in a system administrator role
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational certificate
3. Passport Copy (both front & back pages)