JOB DESCRIPTION:Professional management & maintenance of Corporate & Commercial banking relations in coordination with Head of Trade Sales by identify, securing and soliciting Trade business to increase Trade business volume and income.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Work Management
- Joint reasonability with Segments/Regions for bank’s Trade Budgets.
- Maintain and manage an assigned portfolio of 500 Trade clients with existing Corporate & commercial clients to increase utilization /Share of wallet, cross-sell of trade products and grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
- Identify, solicit and acquire new corporate clients in line with Trade strategies. Identify the client needs and work with the Trade Finance team to develop innovative trade finance solutions.
- Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Establish effective and professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Compile a weekly / monthly trade sales report showing, target clients, sales revenue, pipeline sales revenue, competitor information, percentage budget achieved year to date and client satisfaction/complaints etc.
- Manage Corporate & Commercial client base from a trade finance sales perspective by working closely with RMs & Heads of region (as a core CST member); actively participate in the account planning process to sell Trade Finance products to all identified client relationships.
- Promote cross-sell opportunities with treasury, Transaction banking etc.
- Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
Written and spoken English – Arabic an advantage
- 5 – 10 year in Trade Finance and General Banking with Trade Sales experience
- Written and spoken English – Arabic an advantage
- Knowledge of Banking and Economic/businesses environment.
Good knowledge of banking operations and credit management.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:SKILLS
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Customer handling / sales skills
- Trade Finance knowledge
- Report writing skills
- Ability to deliver financial targets
- Planning and organising
- Relationship building
- Taking initiatives
- Thinking analytically
- Customer focus
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume / CV
Business Unit: Corporate Banking Branches: Corporate Banking – Head Office Dubai
Function: Corporate Banking Emirate/Area: Dubai
Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 31-Oct-2014