Department:Branch Operations & Internal Control
- CBD has decided to reduce the extent of Operations activity in the Branches. Due to increased automation, IT systems of higher efficiency and changing business requirements, most operations will be centralized at Head Office, leaving the Branches to concentrate on customer service and business development. This has increased the scope and magnitude of operations activity in this Unit.
- The jobholder is required to assist ICD in monitoring and reporting the operational functioning of various H.O. Units / Branches to provide support to Manager – IC Operations to improve operational efficiency and better control.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Branches operations & Centralized processing units and thorough knowledge of operational procedures
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelors Degree in a Finance discipline
- Computer Literate
Other Information:Grade 13
Business Unit: Systems & OperationsBranches: Head Office
Function: Branches Operations & ICEmirate/Area: Dubai
Contract Type: PermanentClosing Date: 27-Nov-2014
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume / CV