JOB DESCRIPTION:Professional management & maintenance of corporate banking relations, being a senior representative of bank, in coordination with Head of Corporate Banking.
- Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing corporate clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
- Identify, solicit and acquire new corporate clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities & Trade.
- Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
- Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
- Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to corporate clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals.
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
- Manage a team of Relationship Managers & Officers, set, agree and measure annual targets, provide professional advice, guidance, training & motivation to enhance their potential & capabilities to hold higher responsibilities, and conduct their performance reviews.
- Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial institutions community.
Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management.
- 10 – 12 years of experience in Corporate banking with 4-5 years of exposure to Corporate Banking in the UAE. Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets.
- Commercial acumen and ability to prepare plans and strategies are essential.
- The ability to forge close relationships with external constituents as a senior representative of the bank.
- Good command of English, Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Report writing skills
- Communications skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Communicating effectively
- Thinking analytically
- Team working
- Customer focus
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume / CV
Business Unit: Corporate Banking Branches: Sharjah Branch
Function: Corporate Banking Emirate/Area: Dubai
Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 31-Oct-2014