The job holder is responsible for Key processes of financial planning, analysis, budgeting and reporting in order to provide quality decision support to the Management.
Prepare detailed financial analysis asset wise and for the EMG group in line with the financial strategy and overall objectives of the Company.
- Analyse the operating costs asset-wise and across different category of retailers and advise on the recoverability of such costs from tenants or retailers.
- Analyse the lease schedule or rent rolls and prepare summarised reports.
- Monitor budgeted cost vs actual costs by business units across the company and ensure adherence to plan, highlighting and reporting variances
- Analyse the sales trend at asset level and monitor occupancy cost ratio for each category of retailers/ tenants and report the variances.
- To report financial analysis performance of the Company on monthly basis and highlight variances so that effective action can be initiated by the management to improve and achieve the financial performance objectives.
- Prepare reports and analysis for management review and information required from time to time.
- To ensure increased usage, development of new reports and implementation of new features and reporting tools in Oracle
- Interacting on a regular basis with other members of the accounting team, department heads, and head of finance of all the group companies to plan, review and achieve the objectives and targets.
- Analyse industry wide retail reports & provide meaningful analysis to Senior Management.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
CA/ MBA/ CPA or related certifications
Experience in corporate accounting and planning supplemented by a professional accountancy.
Minimum 10 years experience in finance and accounting areas.
Experience working in ERP environment ( Oracle/SAP/Yardi)
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Planning skills
: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Organization: Emaar Malls Group L.L.C
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Permanent
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Manager
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2014, 5:02:41 PM