Job Title Sales Representative
Location BEIRUT, Bt LB (Primary)
Shift Type First Shift
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)
60 – 70%
As Sales Representative you are principally responsible for canvassing Lebanese market for National and Multi-National accounts.
* Must be able to source information and leads.
* Must be able to make a professional presentation to high ranked executives.
Job description in detail:
* Manage and develop existing business on the import and export side of the business.
* Actively develop new business and build relationships with key target clients.
* Add value to the business through developing new business offers and business development initiatives.
The suitable candidate will possess:
* At least 1 year relevant sales experience in the Freight Forwarding experience in Lebanon is a must.
* University graduate or College graduate is preferable.
* Experience in large corporation is preferable.
* Proficiency in written and spoken English and French.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong industry knowledge, well organized and creative.
* Immediate availability is an advantage.
* Professional image, polished presentation
* Positive enthusiasm and pragmatic approach
* Detail oriented with strong planning, organizational, project management and analytical skills
* A motivated self starter with a strong drive to support the company in its growth initiatives
* Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change
* Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
English, French and Arabic are the principal language of Agility and for this position. Knowledge of other languages is helpful. The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technical software is required.
Work Hours and Environment
Normal working hours for this position are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm; however, because of the need to communicate with individuals in various time zones, work outside of traditional office hours will often be required. Travel will also be required around the Middle East and Africa region.