Job Title Sales Manager
Location ABU DHABI, AZ AE (Primary)
Education Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level Manager (Supervisor of Staff or Manager)
Develops and implements the sales strategy for GIL Abu Dhabi with a focus on creating and developing the Agility commercial business and value propositions. Prepares & implements the Sales Plan with a focus on revenue growth, key sectors business development, and profitability growth.
Job description in detail:
- Develop & implement the Sales & Marketing Strategy for Abu Dhabi operations that would build and enhance Agility brand equity,
- Formulate viable sales and marketing plan; establish sales policies, procedures, selling and reporting guidelines to support the sales team in achieving the objectives, increase market share and revenues,
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the Management highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue,
- Review and track progress against revenue and targets; analyze sales/ revenue reports; recommend and implement any changes to existing plans and operating budgets,
- Proactively monitor and assess competitor initiatives; take tactical actions to counter, protect and build the company’s position,
- Engage active dialogues across the business area by establishing strong partnering relationships across all parts of the operation so that the business unit operates seamlessly and is easy for its customers to do business with,
- Develop teamwork, demonstrating shared goals and values. Provide leadership guidance and support to all staff in the area. Enable the team to ensure staffs are recruited, trained and motivated; develop appropriate succession plans,
- Manage all resources to ensure optimum utilization, control items of expenditure to pre-determine budgetary levels by maintaining a strict cost control policy include development,
- Engage with the regional team for inter-country account development and leads,
- Any other related duties / projects assigned by the COO from time to time to meet the business needs.