Al-Futtaim Honda, part of the Automotive Division of Al-Futtaim Group, is the sole distributor for Honda vehicles, pre-owned cars, motorcycles, marine engines, power products and parts. Recognized as one of the largest independent Honda distribution companies in the world.
Al-Futtaim Honda is supported by a network of 10 modern showrooms and 11 aftersales facilities located across the UAE. The flagship Honda Dubai Festival City showroom was officially confirmed by Honda as the largest Honda showroom in the world.
We are currently building our talent pool of results-driven Sales Executive to work within our Al Futtaim Honda operations across UAE.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets which can vary monthly
- To retain maximum vehicle profit retention and sell vehicle add on accessories
- To ensure 100% referral to Business Manager to maximise F&I and products
- To maximise individual & team contribution of Customer Service Values in line with company expectation
- Ensure all customer data is captured accurately and fully uploaded on to Fastrack
- 100% attendance and time keeping to ensure customers are dealt with throughout business opening hours
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations
- Build on and retain relationship with existing & conquest customers long term
- Understand and fully implement Sales Process
- Understand and achieve KPI’s
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
- Customer Satisfaction: Deliver excellent customer service, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
- Continuous Improvement and Development: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features and benefits, general automotive industry and technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, sales techniques and customer handling skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Hold a full, clean UAE driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Managing one’s own time
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of self
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving