Job Title Sales Executive
Location HIDD, BH (Primary)
Education Bachelor’s Degree
Shift Type First Shift
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)
0 – 10%
Job Purpose Statement
To schedule appointments, attend sales meeting, conduct sales calls, design service solutions and follow up in order to meet or exceed monthly revenue target.
Performance Indicators (Relationship Maintenance & Enhancement)
- Result & Service Driven
- Regulatory Compliance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Client Satisfaction
- Marketing & Sales Analysis
· Keeps abreast of developments in various sectors of the market and closely watch and report on competition activity.
· Attends daily and weekly sales meetings with Sales Manager for reporting and guidance.
· Meets or exceeds defined quota.
· Daily sales calls and target customers as per sales call plan.
· Communicates, liaises, and negotiates internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Creates Sales Opportunity Plans to plan and coordinate all sales efforts to successfully win sales campaigns
· Attends training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
· Provides periodic reports of routine tasks to the Line Manager.
· Performs duties incidental to the work described herein.