Company: Al Tayer Motors
Operations: Parts & Accessories
Function: After Sales
Location: Abu Dhabi -Mussafah
Closing Date: 22-Dec-2014
- To promote and increase sale of spare parts and maintain and enhance customer base by providing efficient after sales service to the customers and contribute effectively in meeting or exceeding the Parts Wholesale budget.
- Explore market opportunities and identify (corporate) customers who could be approached, to discuss their requirements and establish present and future requirements in order to be able to meet their demand in time. Generate enquiries through cold calls and other prospective means to approach potential customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers to sustain existing and acquire additional business.
- Coordinate with the Parts Advisor / Storekeeper for effecting timely deliveries.
- Prepare/ maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient feature and advise the Manager of the same. Report daily/weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance. Recommend plans for improvement and enhancement of the business.
- Assess customer‘s credit worthiness based on past payment history, market reputation etc. and recommend credit limits for further approval by the concerned authorities. Follow up on sales payments with customers when they have been delayed.
- Maintain an up-to-date customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list.
- Gather customer feedback and market intelligence from external sources in order to feel the pulse of the market trends, stay ahead of competition and meet customer‘s needs.
- Liquidate obsolete and slow moving stock by offering alternatives
- Use parts catalogs to acquire information on parts and accessories inventory.
- Maintains a proper filing system for all correspondence & paperwork
- Qualification: “O”/ “A”/ Intermediate or Graduate in any degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in automotive trade of which about at least 2 years in automotive parts sales
- Computer skills