Organisation:Al Maha Airways
Division:Commercial – AMA
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:Middle East | Saudi Arabia | Jeddah
Last date of application:30-Nov-2014
About Your Job:
The Sales Analyst is responsible for being an effective interface between the Field and Head Office for planning sales strategies; formulating and maintaining sales policies, processes and procedures; and building relationships in the field. You will drive sales projects and monitor/evaluate sales processes, tools and strategies. You will conceptualise, plan, develop and implement effective sales strategies through innovative product or process development initiatives. You will manage and drive business with key accounts.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of region/country budgeting process
- Acts as catalyst within all departments in the organisation providing insight on Sales processes and activities
- Handles and manages key projects and contributes to developing effective Sales strategies
- Identifies key corporate accounts and TMCs
- Drives and intelligently implements innovative sales tools
- Develops and maintain existing sales processes and tools
- Provides regular market intelligence and feedback from the regions and competitors
- Manages key corporate accounts and TMCs as well as the channel/segment performance and drives specific actions for change
- Manages new stream/product development and tracks best in class industry developments
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience in sales with exposure specifically in Saudi Arabia or the GCC markets. You must have proven ability to lead major change with minimum supervision and project managed within a multi-cultural environment. High level of IT experience including web-based technology is essential. You must have good understanding of external supplier management.
You must have ability to focus on relevant data to provide clear market insights. You must have strong analytical skills and business acumen. You must be able to work under pressure defined by tight timescales and budget. Exposure to airline systems and data is important for providing analysis and recommendations. You must be systematic and able to use logical approach to problem-solving.
You must be self-motivated, highly organised and has good track record of delivering significant changes. You must have the ability to influence and present arguments in a clear and structured manner.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Passport copy
4. Education Certificate
5. No Objection Certificate for Internal Candidates (External candidates to attach a blank file)