Key Accountabilities:The Commercial Banking Relationship Manager is responsible for establishing / managing relationships with new / existing business customers with a view to sell Bank’s products and services and achieve set targets.
- Agree on the commercial business targets for the branch to support the achievement of overall commercial banking business.
- Review existing portfolio and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the credit policy.
- Develop new business relationships for the bank and penetrate existing relationships while managing risk parameters.
- Provide high level of customer service by ensuring that all requirements for facilities are handled promptly and efficiently to enhance the customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Head Commercial Segment to avoid inconsistency in offering terms and conditions for various products and services to the same customer at different locations through different branches.
- Analyze and evaluate the proposal and information given by the customer such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheet, cash flows etc. to structure the credit lines balancing the risk and reward.
- Develop positive business relationship by visiting customers regularly and advising them on their business requirements and the products available with the Bank.
- Periodically review the performance and prepare reports for management information, highlighting the achievement against agreed target.