2. Identify, solicit and acquire new commercial clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
3. Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
4. Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
5. Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to commercial clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to Wealth/Consumer Banking.
6. Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
7. Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
8. Manage a team of Relationship Officers, set, agree and measure annual targets, provide professional advice, guidance, training & motivation to enhance their potential & capabilities to hold higher responsibilities, and conduct their performance reviews.
|9. Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
10. Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
11. Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial institutions community.
Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in Corporate/Commercial banking with 2-3 years of exposure to Corporate Banking in the UAE. Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets.
- Commercial acumen and ability to prepare plans and strategies are essential.
The ability to forge close relationships with external constituents as a senior representative of the bank.
- Good verbal and written command of English and Arabic languages
- Planning and organizing skills
- Report writing skills
- Communications skills.
- Negotiation skills.
2. Passport-size photograph