|Job ID #: 73254||Experience Required: 7 – 10 Years|
|Country: Saudi Arabia||Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent|
|City: Riyadh||Relocation Provided:|
|Job Field Area: Telecommunications||Date Posted: Oct 12, 2014|
|Employment Type: Full – Time Regular / Permanent||Location Flexibility: None|
|Travel Percentage: 10|
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Manage projects or large scale sub projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or sub project.
Ensures operational efficiency and right focus by connecting business issues and organizations operating procedures. Drives customer satisfaction proactively in own area.
Main Responsibility Area
Leads project team for medium to large and/or more complex accounts. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.
Has individual responsibility for goal setting, operations, resourcing, results and competence development of the site/technology/functional area as a whole.
Ensures that the line organization and the various projects work in harmony with each other
This position is for Senior RAN engineer to carry out fault investigation and rectification on RAN products. Including RNC,BTS & LTE. The position will be based in the Care organization and will require the skills below
– Network implementation tasks
– SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes/change deliveries.
– Technical / customer acceptance testing
– Advanced technical support tasks incl. fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
– On-site support at customers premises
– Execution of above activities in other support-site/country. (if requested)
– Performing FOA,IOT and SAT testing
– Participation in 24 hour emergency support activities
-Set-up the service organization with interfaces both to NSN and the customer
• Run the technical operations of the delivered network / service platform
• Responsible for setting objectives and giving direction in the operating service area
• Ensure high standard of workmanship and make sure work is carried out in accordance with MS-NO procedures and manuals.
7+ years experience on Nokia RAN equipment/ Networks
– High level of fault analysis
– At least Diploma level in Engineering background
– Good knowledge of IP
– Product knowledge (at least 5 in Primary, 3 in secondary)
– Knowledge in IP networks would be an advantage
– Solid ability to explain basic concepts
• Analytical and conceptual thinking
• Business consciousness
• Collaboration skills
• Customer service orientation
• Information sharing
• Planning and organizing skills
• Supporting others