|Nokia Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
Manage projects or large scale sub projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or sub project.
Main Responsibility Area
Leads project team for medium to large and/or more complex accounts. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project. Plans and manages internal and external resources. Is responsible for internal and external project reporting. Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.
• Accountable for executing project delivery for the applicable part of the project scope
• Main responsibility to ensure operational continuity and smooth execution by implementing proactive delivery management practices
• Ensures services delivery management based on PMI principles and in full alignment with Nokia Networks MoM and applicable BL guidelines
Summary of key activities:
• Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan*
• Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
• Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
• Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
Key Performance Indicators:
• Operational non-financial KPIs (e.g. acceptance metrics)
Key activity descriptions:
Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan**
• Contributes to the customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia Networks MoO
• Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
• Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan* and related processes to the relevant stakeholders
• Contributing to achieving the project targets set in the PTA** to for the applicable part(s)
Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
• Ensures that services delivery management relies on fact based and verified schedules and forecasts (or the applicable part of the project scope), including e.g.
o Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s)
o Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
o Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
• Implements proactive re-planning to keep the services delivery on the course
o Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
o Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
• Controlling, reporting and optimizing services delivery* in alignment with relevant Project Management processes e.g. time management, cost management, scope management, quality etc. Is responsible of e.g.
o Providing sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PBM, PMO, Customer) through specific tools
o Monitors and controls services delivery with operational KPIs
o Participation to periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
• Coordinates services delivery related operational tasks, e.g.
o Managing issues
o Tracking the status
Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
• Co-ordinating relevant stakeholders, e.g.
o external partners (e.g. subcontractors, contractors, 3rd party)**
o project teams
• Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
• Experience in Various Radio Rollout Technologies (2G, 3G, LTE) is a Must
• Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Having an experience in Turnkey business (SAQ, CW, TI)
• Speaking Arabic language is a plus
– Easy access to Makkah/Medina cities is preferred