Key accountabilities of the job are listed below :
Responsible to focus on the people side of these changes in order to increase benefit realization, value creation and return on investment, through appropriate support to the line managers and staff experiencing change.
You will partner closely with the working group and the various stream leads in driving project teams in implementing the change and influence when required.
You will define, create, and implement change plans that align and support the timelines and deliverables through:
- Defining and maintaining an overall MyBC project plan.
- Ensuring there are plans that are aligned for each stream namely-change management communication, process, systems, development and competency streams.
Define and maintain a plan for the phased implementation of My BC across the organisation whilst ensuring that we engage HRBS and derive maximum value, commitment and learnings from the implementation.
Conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
Identifying potential risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
Responsible to create and update the Share point site with all relevant information on the implementation.
Actively engage with HR colleagues and the business, to support them through the design and implementation phase of the project. This may include conducting briefing sessions to peers in HR and the line management on the program and its value.
Kindly note that temporary positions do not come with the following benefits:
Paid leave/sick leave
Airline related staff travel benefits
Annual leave ticket
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 8+ years relevant post qualification experience in Human Resources with project management/change management experience of mid to large size projects.
- Highly organised and planned.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Previous change management or project management experience will be desirable.
- Experience in a leading project management function would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of airline industry standards, and core business functions and systems preferred but not essential.
- Should be practical and innovative with the ability to manage cross-functional teams at a multinational level.
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies and practices.
- Safety Sensitive Role: No
Salary and Benefits Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.