Accounting Graduate Professional Opportunities– Finance Managers of the Future
Attractive Base Salary, Housing Allowance ,Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus, Training and development etc.
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 30,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.0 billion in 2013
We are currently looking for the brightest and best accounting graduates to work within our finance function at our Riyadh head office location as accounting officers. You will receive the best possible support through both structured on the job and recognized professional training .The ideal candidate will be due to graduate or have recently graduated with a major in accounting and have an ambition to pursue a career as a future finance manager within Almarai
The Role –As an Senior accounting officer you will be involved in the following areas:
• Providing bank balances, currency rates and interest rates on a daily basis through electronic banking.
• Giving daily bank statements to FPP for bank reconciliation
• Updating cash forecast, creditors’ payments, fixed deposit placement/maturity, forex payment schedule, forex deals sheet for calculation of forex gains/losses on a daily/weekly basis
• Preparing telex transfer applications and bank correspondence on a daily basis
• Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF) activities. (Preparation of claim submission, representation letter and schedules as per the format specified by SIDF)
• Insurance Declarations and Claims (Coordinating with insurance company & Regional Fleet Manager/Workshop Supervisor for Motor declarations/claims and Central Procurement for Marine claims.)
• Auto pay – Account openings, cards & pins, service charges, incorrect language, renewal cards etc.
• This position is for Saudi Nationals only
• Bachelors with an Accounting major.
• Excellent verbal and written English language
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV.
Job Type:Full Time
Career Level:Entry / Starting
Years of Experience:No Work Experience
Industry:Fast Moving Consumer Goods – FMCG