The incumbent will be responsible for supporting assigned channel partners via training, pre-sales, demonstrations, RFP assistance and also supporting recruitment of additional channel partners. Goals will be to accelerate a channel partner becoming self-sufficient with their certified Infor products, and to support sales such that license fee targets are exceeded.
- Train channel partner staff by example –supporting (and occasionally leading) pre-sales process with channel partner and their prospects.
- Become the trusted local Infor expert for the product set and leverage other Infor global knowledge.
- Understand prospect needs and determine how Infor solutions will provide value and help architect the proposed solution with channel partner accordingly.
- Prepare and respond to RFQ/RFP’s with channel partner
- Prepare and deliver industry specific sales presentations with channel partner
- Build and deliver detailed and high level industry specific product demonstrations, including demonstrations based on customer data, or standard example data with channel partner
- Contribute to the development of standard industry specific demonstration platforms for the product solutions
- Assist in the development and training of other Infor presales consultants as required
- Work in a team environment – Infor and channel partners.
- Explain product features, but more importantly, solution benefits and the unique Infor value proposition
- Share product knowledge with other Infor Solution Consultants regularly.
- Work with other Infor Solution Consultants to maintain highest quality demo data.
- Maintain a high and accurate level of knowledge of business concepts, business processes and structures and efficiency factors – in multiple vertical industries in order to demonstrate ways of increased performance and business excellence for prospects
- Write and make use of competitive analyses· Gather market/business requirements as input to Product Development process
- Formally approve proposed solution including complex sales
- Support recruitment of new channel partners
- Co-ordinate Infor and channel partner resource and take part in training events for partners such that they become accredited and acquire self-sufficiency
- To monitor and report on application knowledge and product skills of sales, pre-sales and post sales channel partner resources.
- Facilitate and manage business development, accreditation, training plans for each channel partner.
- To act as local advocate for channel partner product technical problem resolution
- Represent Infor at Infor or channel partner marketing events
- Assist channel partner to technically qualify prospects
- Responsible for monitoring channels technical operations as well as raising all client issues to senior management and executives as necessary.
- Represent Infor solution strategic positioning with channel partners and externally
- To keep abreast of developments affecting the industry and the duties of the post through attending training (either residential or non-residential) as required
Additional role context:
- Frequent travel to channel and customer locations for sales support, management and assistance.
- Working within a global matrix organization
- Managing complex relationships in different cultural environment
- Compliance with all internal processes and procedures (eg. Pricing and Legal Paperwork, Sales reporting, IPN agreements)
- Leveraging and contributing to overall sales and business development activities
- Working to tight deadlines, particularly quarter end
- Managing multiple resources and coaching sales support teams with other pressing deadlines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Solid experience in Pre Sales/Business Consulting with relevant University degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and preferably Arabic
- Successful track record in software or solution pre sales/business consulting
|Job Title||Presales Consultant middleware|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Location||United Arab Emirates, Dubai,203, Building No3|
Interested? please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will receive response