Delight customers above and beyond the call of duty and will be required to work the majority of weekends, public holidays and during peak periods such as EID, Christmas, summer holidays etc.
Nature & Scope
This role is pivotal to the success of Sega Republic. The scope is practical and encompasses subjective areas such as dealing with customer’s complaints and queries ensuring each Guest has a positive and memorable experience.
This role is a multi-dimensional role requiring the job holder to change between various customer facing tasks –assisting and greeting. They will need to respond to customer inquiries and problems by providing information and directing requests to others who can supply the necessary information or service. Responsible for lost cards and consumable items in addition to managing all customer facing experiences along with health and safety compliance. Associates must possess the ability to entertain guests and ensure crowd retention and queue management is delivered at all times.
They are responsible for
- Greeting the guests of Sega Republic
- Explaining how the swipe card system will operate, the different passport options/packages available, how to use the self-service kiosks, the different zones with in the facility
- Making recommendations for areas to visit such as new games/rides/F & B offers etc. they might wish to try out
- Maximising revenue through explaining the benefits of promotions such as supercharging cards/up selling as much as possible
- Height restrictions will apply to a number of the attractions, so the guests will need to be measured in specific locations
- Responsible for showing any disabled/facility challenged guests around the facility and to suitable games
- Suggest alternative options to customers where there are long waiting times for certain attractions
- Distributing complementary products throughout the facility including hot towels, sweets etc
- Wearing the Sonic costume within the Sega facility
- Ability to perform minimum of the following:
• Balloon sculpting
• Magic Shows
• Face Painting
• Hair Braiding
• Mime Shows
- Entertaining large crowds on the Stage through methods such as hosting competitions/small events
- Dancing and Singing
- They will be required to wear a uniform (not allowed out of Sega Republic).
- Make announcement to large groups of people on a microphone so confidence and public speaking skills are critical.
- Ensure the correct opening closing procedures are followed highlighting any issues to the Managers and Supervisors
- Oversee all Self Service kiosks/Re-charge stations ensuring these are fully operational, contain a sufficient consumable level
- Always attend the Sega daily briefings to be able to explain any promotions/special events/discount offers etc. available to guests
- Ensure all racks for brochures are kept neat, tidy and full at all times
- Ensuring the full compliance with, and enforcement of, all SOP’s and safety procedures.
- Minimize queue waiting time/maximize ride throughput through operating in an efficient and organized manner whilst ensuring all safety standards are adhered to
- Highlighting any potentially hazardous areas to the Attractions Supervisor
- Atleast Elementary School Certificate
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Cashier Or Cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Basic English Language skills required
- Articulate, people orientated and excellent customer cake skills required.