City Sightseeing, the global hop on hop off sightseeing bus brand, operating in 94 locations worldwide is coming to Dubai as a partnership between dnata and City Sightseeing global.
*Specific employment terms and conditions (local City Sightseeing Dubai package) will apply and will be advised at the interview.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will manage and supervise the total operational activity of City Sightseeing (Dubai), ensuring the highest standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with the quality assurance policies and all legal specifications are adhered to.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, consulting with staff members as necessary.
- Monitor the operations to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves and taking inventory.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising and purchasing.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodelling of current facilities.
Qualifications & Experience
- University graduate in a business discipline preferred with 7 years’ experience in fleet management / transportation of which a minimum of 3 years in a managerial level.
- Possess a drive and determination to deliver unparalleled standards of service.
- Effective communicator with an ability to understand customer needs.
- Understand financial performance of the organization.
- Able to assess and measure staff performance and must possess excellent team leadership.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English are essential. Further languages will be valued.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Salary and Benefits Default text to be providedDefault text to be providedDefault text to be provided
Job Category: Administration
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Posting: 22-Oct-14, 2:07:12 PM
Closing Date (GMT+4): Ongoing