Job Title Mechanical Engineer
Location J KW (Primary)
Education Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type Non-U.S. Job
Supervision of site works by coordinating contractors, maintaining cost & quality and keeping within the time framework for all projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check and compare all contract drawings with shop drawings, specifications, BOQ, TOR and make sure they all comply.
- Prepare & update general specifications for Mechanical, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, Refrigeration and HVAC works.
- Prepare, apply and approve check lists for all mechanical works.
- Prepare work programs for all projects.
- Prepare price list of regular items for projects from ME prospect.
- Daily follow ups and visits for all on-going projects in all locations.
- Submit monthly report for all projects from Mechanical side.
- Prepare and update Mechanical contracts list.
- Maintain the project site clean at all times from inside and outside on daily basis.
- Enforce safety rules (Agility guidelines) at all times and report non compliance from contractor(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering Field
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Project management and decision making skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills