Organisation:Al Maha Airways
Division:Al Maha Airways
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:Middle East | Saudi Arabia | Jeddah
Last date of application:29-Dec-2014
About Your Job:
In this role you will coordinate with Qatar Airways Contracts Department and Qatar Airways Legal Department with regards to appropriate contract and legal management of AL Maha Airways. You will also act as Company Secretary to the Board of Al Maha Airways.
Key accountabilities include;
- Leads the contracting for routine and localised contracts for Al Maha Airways in Saudi Arabia Review, draft, interpret and negotiate contracts with local suppliers and service providers.
- Bid and tender preparation, reviewing quotations from suppliers and subcontractors, cost estimating and bid price analysis, developing evaluation criteria.
- Draft and review contracts in both Arabic and English
- Draft and review procurement related documents such as tenders, request for proposals and expressions of interest.
- Acts as a coordinator for larger scale contracts, utilising fully the support, guidance and oversight of Qatar Airways contracting department based in Doha
- Continues usual lawyer’s functions of research, preparing legal documents in both Arabic and English, negotiating with outside parties, rendering opinions, consulting with and advising clients, and representing the company in dealing with others
- Works closely with senior management to evaluate legal impact of major decisions where applicable law, regulations or facts of the case are unclear, controversial or conflicting.
- Ensures the integrity of the governance framework, being responsible for the efficient administration of the Board, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
You will have a Degree specializing in Law. A Masters Degree in Law will be an advantage. You will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience within Saudi Arabia is essential. You will have exceptional English communication and be an expert at drafting contracts and negotiations in both Arabic and English. You will be able to function under pressure and work on various projects simultaneously while being detail oriented and very analytical in nature. You will have solid experience in bid preparation, reviewing quotations from suppliers and subcontractors, cost estimating and bid price analysis, developing evaluation criteria and have prepared and formed a broad variety of contracts. You will also have the ability to grasp new areas of law rapidly and accurately.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV