Ensure product supply to the market place is fulfilled according to instructions placed by Category Departments enabling Axiom to maximize its sales.
Approve and ensure payment occurs for Customs Duty and 3rd party SPs responsible for clearing and transport of stock including GIT insurance.
- Arrange shipping documents, compile SIT reports and organise Customs clearance to ensure stock is cleared for entry to destination countries to arrive on time to fulfil requirements laid down by category managers.
- Arrange Customs documents for all exports according to destination countries requirements to ensure no penalties or delays occur
- Arrange GIT insurance on exports to eliminate risk to Axiom through loss
- Ensure exports are release once payment is received and confirmed by Axiom Accounts to ensure full payment occurs on shipments
- Ensure all non routine transactions or activities are cleared by CEO or VP to minimise risk to Axiom and the Logistics Dept.
- Clear stock for re-export, passing bills of entry (import for re-export) to ensure stock is sent to appropriate markets where potential sales exist
- Ensure stock of aftermarket items and certain apparel is available for the market and re-ordered before critical levels are reached
- Logistics and Inventory control
- School leaver certificate
To apply for the above position please email your CV to email@example.com Please put the subject as “Logistics Coordinator”