ADNOC Distribution was established in 1973 as the first UAE Government-owned company specialized in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products within the United Arab Emirates. Today, it is one of the largest petroleum companies in the Arab Gulf Region.
We manage every step of the distribution and marketing process for fuel in a variety of sectors. Our main areas of focus are:
- A strong retail activity which includes ADNOC Service Stations and Oasis convenience stores
- The Aviation Services provides 24/7 service to airline customers, including passenger and cargo flights, the military and general aviation clients across the UAE
- Refuelling services corporate customers.
- Lubricants: we have a high standard lubricant and packaging plant which is marketed locally, regionally and exported in selected locations in the Middle East, the Far East, Africa and Europe
- State-of-the-art bunkering facilities at Mina Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi, which refuel ships at arrival and departure
- We distribute and promote Natural Gas for Vehicles and City Gas
Currently, we employ over 8000 people across the UAE in different Key Areas of the business.
At ADNOC Distribution, caring for our people is one of our core values. We offer rewarding careers, dynamic work environments, continuous development of skills and competencies, and the opportunity to grow with us.
We continuously look for motivated and results-oriented team players who want to be a part of a progressive company where the people and culture are unique.