Job Family: Sales
Job Category: Sales Manager
Mode of employment: Full time
What are my responsibilities?
- . The CAM is responsible for the development, exploitation and maximization of the global account penetration and profitable growth of the assigned account. He/she represents Siemens in all sales/strategic activities and acts as interface between the customer and the Siemens organization (HQ, Divisions and Regions).
- He/She acts as the advocate for the customer’s interests and shows a personal long term commitment for his/her account
- The CAM is responsible for the achievement of the account business targets, including e.g.: order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and customer relationship management.
The defined Corporate Account has typically a target new order ≥50 mio € p.a. over a three-year span..
- Analyzes customer’s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
- Focuses on and pursues strategic business opportunities with the customer by coordinating the activities of the involved Divisions and Regions
- Represents the account to the Siemens organizations and ensures a unified approach across Divisions and Regions to the account
- Evaluates the account potential for Siemens and the account penetration
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors with at least 5 years experience in healthcare industry.
- Expertise in clinical or financial workflows preferred.
- Experience in situation / solution sales and complex sales for a minimum of 5 years.
What do I need to know?
- Solid management skills….
- Very good network with local market
- Solid communication skills
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.