Hill International seeks to recruit for a project in Dubai:
- University Degree in Graphic Design, Fine arts or any related field
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- 15 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably in construction projects
- Extensive package design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating excellence in the use of color, typography, and layout
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to develop designs from conception to production
- Expert command of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Currently based in UAE.
General Description of Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide graphic design assistance for design and construction project teams.
- Prepare 3D models and layouts from the schematic, design development and construction document phases of a project.
- Develop detailed models in 3D Max and Revit as well as various other design modeling and coordination software formats for use in illustrations, websites and construction coordination.
- Create visual and creative design documents using After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and other software.
- Analyze rough sketches, drawings, specifications and be able to synthesis the information into clear graphics.
- Maintain and manage models, files, design and drawing logs tracking revisions in an organized manner.
- Monitor industry trends and implements new technologies/visual aids as necessary.
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Organizing and manage graphics team to produce graphics and presentations to the agreed design and quality
- Producing all graphics required for the content of bids, liaising with individual graphics ‘owners’ within bid team as appropriate
- Taking full responsibility for creating and sourcing all graphic artwork
- Ensure all graphic artwork created follows the corporate branding guidelines and oversee the development of the visual bid branding
- Seeking relevant approvals
- Liaising with Proposals, Bid Writing and communications teams on all complementary aspects of submission content
- Coordinating with Bid Writing and Proposals teams to ensure timely completion and publication of submissions
- Management of the bidding graphics and image libraries
- Managing agreed improvement projects
Package: The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities within a dynamic working environment.
Hill International is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Only candidates with the requested qualification will be taken into consideration.