– Handle administration and support in EHS organizational development.
– Responsible for program implementation and activities for EHS activities within Zapia corporate.
– Finding, supporting and evaluating work progress to create maximum health and safety l benefits.
– Arranging workshops and other program activities as well as events within the corporate employees.
– Communicating results with other departments within Zapia Corporate.
– Implementing and follow up Environment activities within Zapia corporate.
Finding and organizing support to for Zapia environment activities.
– Arranging workshops and mentorship meetings within the various departments of Zapia.
– Providing training to other employees on program activities and keeping them updated about progress.
– Maintaining and developing good communication level with other departments to recruit their support and execute EHS strategy.
– Manage the monitoring and reporting of the progress of the Key Performance indicators (KPI’s), and contribute to processes of measuring, learning from and improving results.
– Manage translations to and from English.
– Manage EHS webpage and social media and support in EHS campaigning
– Work on flexible schedule.
– Familiarity with environment, health and safety best practices.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
– Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
– Strong Computer skills with Microsoft office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
– Familiarity with basic data search principles and databases (e.g., ADEHS/OSHA and EPA regulatory databases).
– Ability to compile and organize large amounts of data is a must.
– Ability to follow instructions on data entry rules.
– Must be comfortable communicating with individuals with wide ranging backgrounds and experiences. Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Strong, proven organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
– Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
– Ability to multitask.
– Must be able to work with a team, take directions from supervisor(s), and focus attention to details.
– Ability to organize and prioritize daily work, including tracking and managing projects, seeing such to completion, and maintain strict confidentiality.
– Must be able to identify and understand expectations in an employee/employer (subordinate/manager) relationship
– Must maintain a high degree of professionalism.
– Ability to accept supervision/direction and work effectively and cooperatively with other people
Envoronment, Health and safety degree is preferable
refer to www.awpr.ae