To effectively deliver/pickup all consignments from the authorised service centres as per schedule and co-ordinate effectively with the logistics team to ensure on time pick-up and delivery.
- To verifying and acknowledge shipments, picked up from service centres to avoid any discrepancies.
- To schedule & prompt delivery of shipments to meet customer requirements.
- To coordinate with the staff of Logistic dept and keep them informed of any delay in shipment pickup/delivery to avoid miscommunications.
- To handle customer property carefully to ensure no damages
- To submit custom claims in the custom dept. before expiry of the term to avoid fines.
- To make daily trips to head office to deliver/receive necessary documents between service city and head office
- To attend to relevant trainings and secure a good score to ensure professional growth.
- Secondary School Certificate (10th grade)
- Minimum two years UAE experience as a driver
- Valid UAE driving license
- Basic English communication skills-oral & written
To apply for the above position please email your CV to email@example.com Please put the subject as “Delivery Clerk”