- Check stock on arrival to ensure shipment is valid in the ERP and SK systems
- Ensure stock is put away in the warehouse correctly and timely to allow for easy picking and replenishment
- Process damaged stock – notify management
- Ensure documents are processed timely to make stock available to the sales departments
- Ensure process all given orders & dispatch it on time
- Ensure daily cycle counts are carried out by Operations enforcing good discipline in stock management and accurate data.
- Ensure all PODs from all channels are received
- Proper verification and filing of all PODs within 24 hours
- Maintain POD tracker
- Ensure all Cash will be collected & deposited – report to Finance in that task
- Sales upload in system daily – report to Finance in that task
- Random stock count will be done daily – report to Finance in that task
- One (1)- Two (2) year experience in Sales preferably in FMCG/Logistics/retail
- High School education.
- Willingness to work in shifts, special occasions or on holiday.
- Good command in MS office application.
- Must have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written, Arabic is preferred.
- Basic understanding of mobile/tablets/accessories/telecom products & key features /specifications is an advantage.
To apply for the above position please email your CV to email@example.com Please put the subject as “Customer care executive – Jeddah”