Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort
Providing efficient assistance to the Procurement & Contracts Department to support the request of other departments within ZAPIA and to process their requirements in a timely cost effective manner as per policy and procedure.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Preparation of supplier contracts ( Agreement, Variation Orders, Task Orders, Work Orders, Letter Of Awards, etc), bids/tender documents, correspondences, drafting new contract clauses and or formats to suit business needs.
• Reviewing invoices and payment certificates for conformance to the contract condition
• Processes contracts changing or variation according to the rules and regulations and with respect to the Delegation of Authority, and makes sure that end users are kept aware of any changes or updates to their contract.
• Works on coordination with the Selection team on contracting with the suppliers
• Maintaining, distributing and controlling all the contract documents with proper references and keep recording.
• Understanding of contract related processes, terms and procedures, Variation claims, preparation of justification, etc.
• Liaise with respective departments and assist the section head in day-to-day contract administration
• Liaising with Legal advisors to ensure contracting terms agreed are robust and match Company needs.
• Contribute to the responsibility for the overall sustainability of the operations and profitability of the projects and to control, coordinate all activities within the site.
• Reviewing Contractor proposals and negotiate and formalize contract variations and maintaining information essential to the Administration with Summary of each contract
• Insurance and Guarantees monitoring adherence to contract provisions, maintaining expiration schedule renewals and maintenance log.
• Reporting any issue or comments related to the contract
• Liaising with Legal, Insurance and Finance as and when required
• Ability to function effectively under pressure and use initiative in problem solving
• Give attention to details, be meticulous, with a sense of follow up and good reporting skills.
• Generate reports when needed.
• Undertakes similar or related tasks as directed by the line Manager
Minimum: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Preferred: professional certificate in contracts and procurement field
At least 6-8 years in Procurement
refer to www.awpr.ae