Cleaner jobs in Dubai
If you are school educated & interested in employment abroad and want to be a part of constantly growing business? Big companies in dubai & uae appoints cleaners in their organization.It is easy to get cleaner jobs if you do the right approach.A cleaner have to Perform a variety of cleaning duties which are maintained in the facility & Control the cleanliness in the company in a clean and orderly manner.Nationality preferred , Indian, pakistan, filipino, nepal and Srilanka.
- Emaar Group : Apply Now
- Cleaner : Apply Now
- Al-Futtaim Group : Apply Now
- Burj Khalifa L.L.C : Apply Now
- International Horizons College : Apply Now
- Dubai Dolphinarium : Apply Now
- University Hospital Sharjah : Apply Now
- Dubai World Trade Centre : Apply Now
- Dubai Airports : Apply Now
- Carrefour : Apply Now
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of English
- Active, well-organized person
- Ability to work in the team
- Communication skills
- Ability to interact with different cultures
- Ability to balance department guests and associates needs
- Training skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Average Salary range for a cleaner is AED 1800 + (INCLUDING BENEFITS, accommodation and Transportation.
1. Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
2. Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
3. Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
4. Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
5. Scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
6. To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
7. To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
8. To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
9. The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
10. To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
11. Cleaners employed in domestic science areas are required to clean cookers and work surface areas.
12. To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
13. Able to work under pressure at times
15. Ensure designated areas are clean and hygienic
16. Washing, sweeping, dusting and polishing surfaces including floors, wall and tables
17. Good knowledge of industrial cleaning products.