JOB OPENING DETAIL
Title Administrative Coordinator – Offshore
Reporting to Admin Supervisor
Responsible to carry out a variety of all administrative requirements of the assigned field.
- ECC [Emergency Command Centre] function: Work closely with Roster Controller to help obtain a quick head count during fire alarms. In the Command Centre, update ECC status board, ECC Roster and Skeleton Crew worksheets. Work as a back up to Roster Controller whenever there is shortage of staff. Update and upload necessary files in Live-Link.
- Participate in the department and area safety programs to eliminate injuries and preserve company assets. Identify daily hazards and recommend or implement solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as: updating organization chart, preparing of the monthly payroll, compiling daily, monthly and quarterly operating reports, handling mail, rotation schedules, controlling stationery stocks, scheduling and setting up equipments required for meetings, receiving and distributing airline tickets, liaising with HR. Liaise with immigration department for passports and visas renewals.
- Responsible for Admin. Office filing system, HSE training records and other records and reports.
- Responsible for day-to-day SCADA operations and report all anomalies to concerned SPS.
- Responsible for managing the use of the PC’s in the Internet Café. Coordinates with IT on any problems.
- Attend to all telephone calls and direct calls to respective persons.
- Act as a scribe for Major equipment downtime meeting and update worksheet accordingly.
Posted Date 13-08-2014
Closing Date 30-09-2014