Al-Futtaim Honda, part of the Automotive Division of Al-Futtaim Group, is the sole distributor for Honda vehicles, pre-owned cars, motorcycles, marine engines, power products and parts. Recognized as one of the largest independent Honda distribution companies in the world.
Al-Futtaim Honda is supported by a network of 10 modern showrooms and 11 aftersales facilities located across the UAE. The flagship Honda Dubai Festival City showroom was officially confirmed by Honda as the largest Honda showroom in the world.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administration Manager to join the Honda team in Dubai. The main purpose of the role is to support Sales Operations by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems that enable seamless Back Office services.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Maintain technical knowledge by orienting and training employees with Fastrack and SAP systems.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, and implementing systems, policies, and procedures to Sales Coordinators.
- Improve service quality by conducting a periodic Systems and Process audit and updating procedures and evaluating system results with users and Management Team.
- Provide analytic support with sales business information that can contribute to performance reviews, operational decisions, and improvement plans.
- Assist in all facets of Back Office services.
- Continually liaise with EIT to improve systems and follow up RFC’s in process.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
Minimum Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in Administration Management, preferably within the Automotive industry
- Excellent performance coaching and team building skills.
- Ability to enhance customer relationships to build mutually rewarding partnerships
- Team player with evidence of building cross business support
- Good coordination and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentational
- Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative to achieve results on time
- A confident and positive individual with a ‘’Yes we can’’ attitude