Accurately and efficiently accounting and reporting daily revenue, reconciliation of cash and credit sales
Verification of sales reports, cash collections, credit sales, accounts receivable and banking
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Perform and execute all the activities normally undertaken in the Sales Revenue Function under the supervision of the Finance Control Supervisor.
• Ensure that all received cash revenue are properly counted and deposited at the bank on daily basis.
• Ensure that defined procedures for collection and remittances of revenue cash collections by cashiers and operational staff is adhered to and report discrepancy to Finance Control Supervisor
• Support maintenance of up-to-date systems, policies and procedures to handle and control transactions related to revenue and collection including discounts and ensures that Institution’s records are maintained accordingly. Ensure that procedures for the delegation of authority are followed.
• Reconcile daily revenue for cash, credit and prepare daily sales revenue vouchers and forward it for approval as per authority matrix.
• Identify and report cash or credit revenue discrepancy and support follow up and resolution as per policy with Finance Control Supervisor
• Liaise and coordinate with other departments / sections in the Operation Finance and a cross the institution for proper maintenance of sales revenue records, reconciliation of sales revenue with Eatec, Infogensis and Gateway.
• Ensure that sales revenue is processed correctly and ensures that records of financial transactions are kept to enable proper control of ledger accounts.
• Organizes and ensures that year-end confirmations, reconciliations and closing provisions are made with regard to all outstanding payments.
• Support Finance Control Supervisor in reviewing and implementing financial policy and controls in the areas of revenue and cash collection and remittance
• Other duties and responsibilities as may be delegated including inventory control procedures
• To replace others staff in Financial Accounting in the leave season.
• Be a part of HR Panel Committee
Academic and Professional Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Domain Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Proficient in use of computer applications
• Good Communication skills
refer to www.awpr.ae